1. Female students are required to wear the appropriate color of leotard for their level and pink tights and pink ballet shoes. Hair for girls is to be pulled back in a bun. No jewelry, please. Boys wear black shorts and white tee shirts with black ballet shoes.
2. Students and parents/guardians shall respect the expertise and decisions of the School of Russian Ballet’s Artistic Directors and professional instructors.
3. Because we are doing body work, it is necessary for the students to have hands on corrections in order to develop correct technique and muscle strength.
4. The School of Russian Ballet sends out email notifications to our students and parents about important events and changes throughout the season. It is imperative that your email address is kept on file. We do not share your email address with anyone outside of the office.
5. Tuition is paid in equal monthly payments regardless of holidays and school breaks. If tuition is not received within 10 days of the due date there will be a charge of $25 in addition to the tuition.
6. A non-refundable yearly registration fee is required of all students. There is a discount for more than one family member.
7. All returned checks will have a $25 returned check fee added to the monthly tuition.
8. A 30-day written notice of withdrawal is required for all students. If it is not provided, a full month’s tuition is charged.
9. Tuition, Registration Fees, Costume Fees, and Performance fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. If a student has absences, he/she is required to make up the classes within one month. Tuition will not be refunded or credited for missed classes.
11. If more than one student per family enrolls at The School of Russian Ballet, the sibling(s) with the lesser tuition will receive a 10% discount.
School of Russian Ballet Non-discrimination Statement: The School of Russian Ballet does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or against individuals with disabilities or others who are protected under the law.